Are you looking for a unique and meaningful way to spoil your mom this Mother’s Day?
Treat her (and yourself!) to an afternoon of learning, making & mimosas in the relaxing reFIND Studio along the banks of the Grand River in Elora. Learn the basics of caring for and planting succulents using premium plants & soil to create your very own personalized gardens. Choose either a large vessel or several small vessels made from reused items or found objects (ie. vintage silver, antique tins, glassware and more). Decorate with stones, lush mosses & other gorgeous additions to make a mini succulent garden to take home! Bring mom, a friend or a sibling and enjoy some quality time together - ultimately, that's just what Mom would want ;)!
Your Mimosa + Mini Succulent Garden workshop includes:
• A selection of vessels for planting, ranging from larger tins, glass cylinders & dishes to smaller vessels such as tins, tarnished silver, tea cups and more. You leave with either 1 large garden, or 2-3 small gardens.
• choice of 3 x 1.5" succulent plants (additional plants are $5 each, payable by cash or credit at the class)
• premium cactus & succulent soil and mosses, stones, sands, etc for decorating
• an information booklet with tips & tricks for caring for succulents
• a mimosa bar which includes champagne, fruit juices & fruit - 1 glass per person (19+)
• and of course, your mini succulent planter(s) to take home!
Where: reFIND Studio - 58 Mill St. West Elora (directly across from our retail shop on Mill St!)
Moms & Mimosas + Mini Succulent Gardens - Saturday May 11 - 1pm
All drop-in registrations are considered final sale. If the event is cancelled by reFIND for unforeseen reasons, notice will be given by phone and/or email to participants 2 days prior to start date. Participants will be refunded fees in full in this case.