We're big SUCC's for SUCCULENTS! Learn the basics of caring for and planting succulents using premium plants & soil to create your very own personalized gardens. Choose either a large vessel or several small vessels made from reused items or found objects (ie. vintage silver, antique tins, glassware and more). Add different sizes, colours & shapes of plants to create a unique and interesting design. Decorate with stones, lush mosses & other gorgeous additions and create a mini succulent garden to take home!
Your Mini Succulent Garden workshop includes:
• A selection of vessels for planting, ranging from larger tins, glass cylinders & dishes to smaller vessels such as tins, tarnished silver, tea cups and more. You leave with either 1 large garden, or 2-3 small gardens.
• choice of 3 x 1.5" succulent plants (additional plants are $5 each, payable by cash or credit at the class)
• premium cactus & succulent soil and mosses, stones, sands, etc for decorating
• an information booklet with tips & tricks for caring for succulents
• and of course, your mini succulent planter(s) to take home!
Where: reFIND Studio - 58 Mill St. West Elora (directly across from our retail shop on Mill St!)
Mini Succulent Gardens - Wednesday May 29 - 6pm
All drop-in registrations are considered final sale. If the event is cancelled by reFIND for unforeseen reasons, notice will be given by phone and/or email to participants 2 days prior to start date. Participants will be refunded fees in full in this case.