Are you tired of serving the same old cheese & cracker plate or spinach dip at your parties? Create restaurant quality hors d'oeuvres using locally sourced ingredients and learn tips on preparing seasonally-inspired recipes that will make the perfect addition to your holiday party!
Join Chef Brodie from Savoy Culinary for hands-on cooking demonstrations and to learn how to create appetizers that make party guests say “Wow!” It’s easy to just use the old tried and true appetizers when attending or hosting a party, but with this class you’ll come away with new ideas, new flavours and even new ways of presenting fabulous appetizers! The best part? Each dish will be enjoyed following its preparation - so come hungry! Perfect for a girl's night or bring your partner for an informative & engaging date night! Roll up your sleeves and expand your mind and recipe book - this is going to be DELICIOUS!
**Class is BYOB** Bring a bottle, we'll supply the glasses! Each guest goes home with recipes for each dish.
- Fennel & Blood Orange Cured Salmon
- Duck Liver Mousse on Crostini with Preserves
- Wild Mushroom & Stilton on Toast
- Steak Crostini with Horseradish Aioli
- Mini Pork Tartine with Port & Cherry Reduction
- Planning of a Cheese Board (knowing your cheese choices)
- Freshly Shucked Oysters with 3 Mignonettes* (fresh oysters are an added charge - please add when registering. Single $3, Half Dozen $18, Dozen $36)
Location: reFIND Studio - 58 Mill St. West Elora (directly across from our retail store)