Though you would usually find her at outdoor concerts, street markets and festivals - Henna by Hailey will be in the reFIND Studio showcasing her incredible freehand henna body art abilities! Select from various original designs ranging from $5 (simple) to $40 (intricate) and in a matter of minutes you will have a work of art to display! Hailey uses all-natural henna dye and is ICNHA certified.
Age restriction: must be 13+ or have a parent present.
Here's how it works:
1. Drop into the studio betwen 1pm - 4pm on Saturday July 20.
2. Choose a design (prices range from $5-40).
3. Allow Hailey to work her Henna-magic!
4. Leave the henna paste on the skin for a few hours. The longer you leave it, the darker the stain will be.
5. Remove the henna from your skin and admire.
Henna body art is temporary and usually lasts 1-3 weeks.
Time: 2-10 minutes/peson
Where: reFIND Studio - 58 Mill St. West Elora (right across the street from our retail shop!)
NOTE: Registration costs $5/person, and will be used toward the final price of your design!
DROP IN Henna Body Art - Saturday July 20 1pm
All drop-in registrations are considered final sale. If the event is cancelled by reFIND for unforeseen reasons, notice will be given by phone and/or email to participants 2 days prior to start date. Participants will be refunded fees in full in this case.