DIY COLD-PROCESS SOAP KIT (ADULTS ONLY)
A complete cold process soap making kit including everything needed for fresh, natural & moisturizing handmade soap. The premium oils & shea butter used in this formula give the skin a nice silky feel after use. Each soap kit comes with all the necessary pre-measured ingredients and detailed instructions needed to make 4 lbs. of premium quality handmade soap.
NOTE: THIS PROJECT IS FOR ADULTS ONLY.
Your kit includes:
- Sodium Hydroxide (lye* - see below)
- Custom moisturizing oil blend (includes sunflower, coconut & palm oil)
- Shea Butter
- Essential Oils (reFIND’s exclusive 100% pure CLARITY BLEND (rosemary, lavender & mint) or REFRESH BLEND (sweet orange, lemon, lime and grapefruit).
- Exfoliants (poppy seeds, pumice or ground apricot seeds)
- Florals & herbs (dried mint, calendula petals, dried eucalyptus etc.)
- French Clay (green or pink for colour)
- Empty/clean TetraPak juice container (soap mold)
- Nitrile/Vinyl gloves
- Full instructions
- FREE LOCAL DELIVERY! Includes Fergus, Elora, Guelph and Kitchener-Waterloo
Yield: 4lbs of soap (roughly 10-12 very large bars)
There are 2 different kits to choose from!
Kit #1 - reFIND Clarity Essential Oil Blend (rosemary, lavender & mint)
Kit #2 - reFIND Refresh Essential Oil Blend (sweet orange, lemon, lime and grapefruit)
Price: $65/kit including delivery
*soap making with sodium hydroxide (aka lye) is not recommended for children as lye can pose potential hazards. Read carefully the warning label on lye package. Lye can cause significant burning, is fatal if swallowed and gives off noxious gas and can greatly irritate the lungs when combined with water. Work in a well ventilated area. Always have a bottle of vinegar handy to neutralize the lye/water if it happens to splash on your skin. Always wear rubber gloves and protective clothing, mask and goggles when working with lye.